Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love Letter

Dear Sleep,

Dearest Sleep,

My love,

            I love you. I want to make love to you. On the most comfortable bed that I can find, or on the floor, or on the table, or wherever you want to. I want to dream those sweet dreams with you. I want to lie in bed with you all day long.

            You are the person who makes me happier than anybody else. I would give my life for you, for a couple of hours in bed with you right now; I could give up a couple of hours with Angelina Jolie in bed, that’s how much I love you.

            Pain, sweet pain. That’s what I experience from this distance between us today. Ah! What a joy there is, in this pain of waiting for you, in this hourly minutes that pass by while I  am lost in the dreams of the times we have spent together.

            I will wait dear, for you; I will wait for 24 more hours. Alright, I’ll give a bonus of 45 minutes more…

            I love you, my dearest. You are always in my eyes, if not in my heart.

Yours forever,

Forever yours,

Until we meet again,

Yours when eyes closed, yours when eyes open,

Abhi

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny one - but then Dear Sleep, Dearest Sleep was a giveaway, you should have let the users guess it only in the end....

Keep writing!

Kalyan said...

Hey this makes sense all the humans who would make a rezevendous with this loved one on a regularly basis....apt in the lines are the fact that thz z the thing whic is precious.... Buddy we have another Longfellow in you...

Anonymous said...

Yup.. Agree with comments above... Shoulda said Dearest and ended with yours in dreams or some such.. You killed the suspense dude... [:)]